Terms & Conditions for Attendees
1. The conference fee includes Conference documentation, access to conference sessions, food and beverage, and to all social networking events held during the event.
2. Full payment within 5 days of making a booking is required.
3. Substitutions are allowed at no extra cost.
4. Cancellations received in writing up to 5 working days before the event will receive a full credit voucher. Credit vouchers can not be issued for cancellations made less than 5 working days before the event. Credit vouchers may be used for payment towards any future IN-VR Limited event within the next 9 months.
5. By signing this sales contract, the customer commits to make payment in full. If the customer wishes to cancel before payment has been made, the customer is still obliged to make payment in full, and will in turn receive a credit note of the equivalent price which will be applicable for 9 months for any IN-VR Limited event.
6. Although IN-VR Limited will make every reasonable effort to adhere to the conference package, IN-VR Limited reserves the right to change date, location, content, speakers or topics if necessary. Any communication concerning the event shall not form part of the contract. If the event is canceled for any reason the client shall receive a full credit voucher to use for other IN-VR events within the next 9 months.
7. The customer is fully responsible for booking and paying for all travel, accommodation and other services associated with attendance at the event. Under no circumstances shall IN-VR Limited be liable for any expenses occurred by the customer, even if the event is canceled, postponed or modified in any way. It is agreed that the customer will only book such services where the customer has the right and ability to cancel these without cost or penalty and retains and accepts full responsibility to do so.
8. IN-VR Limited shall have no liability whatsoever for any indirect costs or expenses or any consequential losses howsoever incurred by the customer in any circumstances including for example, loss of profits, lost revenues, lost business opportunity, lost goodwill.
9. IN-VR Limited acts as an organiser and co-ordinator of the event and will sub-contract all presentation duties and all course materials and accepts no liability for the acts or commissions of its sub-contractors or for any aspect of the information, views or data presented at any event.
10. Events will be held within suitable conference venues in hotels, conference halls etc. IN-VR Limited has no liability for accidents, inconvenience, theft, loss, damage, non-availability of facilities, or any other difficulty or loss at such event where this is beyond the reasonable control of IN-VR Limited.
11. Data Protection. The customer agrees that some data concerning the customer will be included within the delegate list. This list will be made available to selected third parties involved in the conference. Please contact IN-VR Limited if you do not wish for your data to be included in that list.
12. Force majeure. Under no circumstances shall IN-VR Limited have any liability for any act, loss, damage, expense, mistake, omission or event which is outside its reasonable control.
13. Severability. If any term is held to be invalid or unenforceable then that shall not prevent the remainder of this agreement from remaining valid.
15. Governing law. This agreement shall be governed by the courts of England.